If you are taking the time to read this blog, we are guessing that you are considering serious action to lose your extra weight. Good for you!
By scanning through our blog series, you’ll find the personal stories of people like you who have struggled through the challenge of obesity, made the big decision to undergo weight-loss surgery and have interesting stories to tell about the amazing changes in their lives.
By conducting thorough research, you are doing the right thing. It is a big decision, leading to major life changes. The more you know, the more confident you will be that your decision is the right one.
Beyond this blog, this website has such a wealth of information that you may not have found it all yet. So to help you with your research, here are a few links you may find useful:
- Have lots of questions? You’re not alone. For answers to the most commonly asked questions we get, click here
- Concerned about insurance and financing? There are options. Click here.
- Did you know we offer free informational seminars at several locations? Click here for a schedule.
- We’re proud of our New York Bariatric team. To meet our team members via video, click here.
- For more patient success stories, including before and after photos, click here
And there’s more: Right from our home page, you can:
- Find our BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator — an important number to know if you’re considering surgery.
- Watch our Dr. Garber explain lap-band surgery on the Dr. Oz show.
- Catch the heartwarming story of Carrie Wilson, popular singer and daughter of Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, who tells Montel Williams about her weight-loss journey.
Our website name is easy to remember: www.stopobesityforlife.com.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to see one of our surgeons, call our office at (516) 616-5500 or click on “Live Chat” in the upper left corner of your screen to have a conversation now.
Good luck to you!